The Coaching Room’s developmental coaching programs are about challenging, supporting and empowering individuals to take responsibility to evolve as highly effective and functional people.
The Developmental side of our Coaching is the awareness and integration of blind spots and developmental switch points that hold us back from achieving our potential.
Our Developmental Coaching program is:
- Delivered fortnightly in 6-session cycles over a 3-month period.
- Each cycle has a developmental theme that weaves through each coaching session and practises, as agreed to by the Client and the Coach.
You can expect to gain the following from personal developmental coaching:
- More self-awareness of your personality and behaviours
- To be able to run your own brain – states, attitude, actions – in connecting and relating with self and others
- To enable more focus and connection with what really matters (personal purpose)
- To create more effective rapport with others To enable more intimacy with others
- To enable you to speak and live your truth – no matter what is going on in the environment
- To enable you to actualise your potential when it matters most to you
- To develop growth in terms of worldview (capacity to hold more perspectives) for better outcomes
- To become more personally powerful and therefore professionally influential
- To enable you to communicate more effectively – to hear/listen to, and speak to others in a more meaningful and inclusive way
- To accelerate your personal and professional growth and development through challenging times