The Coaching Room’s Executive Leadership coaching programs are about challenging, supporting and empowering individuals to evolve as effective and functional Leaders, embodying their vision and engaged in the act of leading people & organisations.
Executive Leadership Coaching is about facilitating, in a one-on-one setting, the resources, understanding, knowledge, skills and attitude available to the Leader, toward a stated vision, through the process of asking highly effective and insightful facilitative questions.
Leadership Coaching is about enabling Leaders the communication and leadership skills to engage in the act of leading themselves and their people to their fullest potentials.
You and your organisation can expect your Leader/Manager/Executive in Coaching to gain:
- More self-awareness of personality and behaviours as a Leader
- A deep understanding of the critical distinction of Leading versus Managing
- To create effective rapport with peers, colleagues, reports and the board of Directors
- To develop growth in terms of worldview (capacity to hold more perspectives)
- To be able to effectively engage and collaborate with the people they lead and follow
- To lead through the creation of a pioneering and engaging vision
- To lead the organisation’s social systems (learn to lead systemically)
- To become objective and lead the team’s and organisation’s culture To create impartial external accountability to team and organisational outcomes To create and embody a meaningful and engaging leadership vision that people can and do follow
Click "Purchase with Partial.ly" for a 3-month Interest-Free Payment Plan.